In the unlikely event there is a problem we are always happy to resolve it. The best way to report a problem is to email us. We have a comprehensive refunds and returns policy:
1). 7-day no-quibble refund. In line with Distance Selling Regulations, if we ship an item to you within the EU, you can change your mind and be fully refunded for the item and outbound shipping costs, if your refund claim is made within the 7 working days, You must then return the item to us in the condition sold, within 14 days of receipt; the return postage is at your expense. Please contact us prior to making the return.
2). Item lost or damaged in post. If we ship an item to you and it gets lost or damaged then we will replace it or refund the value of the item and postage. Most items are delivered within a few days, but sometimes there are delays. Please contact us if you have not received your item within two weeks . We may require you to sign a form to enable us to claim from the courier.
3). Items significantly not as described. If the item materially differs from the photographs and listing description then we'll refund, or exchange, in line with your rights under Sale of Goods Act 1979. We require items to be returned promptly, but we may at our discretion ask you to send a photo to verify damage, agree with you a partial refund, collect the item, or pre-authorize a refund of your return postage costs. By material difference we mean a clear listing error, misrepresentation or fault which materially affects the item's value.
we will ask you or your agent to check that there are no material differences prior to taking them away.
4). Limited liability. Except as limited by statute, our liability is limited to the amount paid for the item and shipping.
5) we charge a 20% restocking fee on returned items
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) a purchaser of goods online is allowed to change their mind for any reason within fourteen days and receive a refund on return of goods, minus our 20% restocking fee.
2) a purchaser of online goods is allowed to return none working goods within thirty days and receive a full refund or exchange, minus our 20% restocking fee.
3) second hand goods are not covered by manufacturers warranty.
4) goods purchased online at discount or not, in non manufacturers packaging/plain packaging/open or broken box or packaging, is not covered by manufacturers warranty.
5) only new goods purchased online in sealed packaging are covered by a manufacturers warranty.
6) if your goods fall into category 3 you are owed nothing, the same applies if they fall into category 4, if they fall into category 5 then it is for you to retain the warranty documents sealed within the packaging, if you do not retain the necessary warranty documentation, it cannot be replaced by us/the retailer.
7)there is no provision in law for a person to approach an online retail company after 30 days claiming the goods came from them and they want a refund/return.
8) manufacturers warranties are so called because any claim is against the manufacturer save examples 1 and 2 above, it is also the reason the relevant documentation is sealed within packaging by the manufacturer.
9) we charge a 20% restocking fee on returned items
10) we charge between 1 GBP and 5 GBP for packaging, over and above the cost of postage